Thursday, May 31, 2012

Teething

Can you see it?  The tiny spot next to my thumb?  That's a tooth!

Chewing on the new "Chewable teething pacifier" that her daddy just bought.
 The house is total chaos right now.  We have about 75% of our stuff packed for our move on Saturday.  Packing, however, is slow going with a baby underfoot.  While she was chewing on my finger this morning, I felt something hard.  So I opened her mouth and looked in.  What did I discover - a tooth breaking through the gum!  (And maybe a second one trying to peek through right next to it.)  Lots of people were asking if she was teething early (she will just be five months old on Saturday) but I thought she was just drooly and liked to chew on stuff.  She had been like that probably since she was three months old.  Usually in a good mood, Eliana didn't seem like the fussy teething baby that I heard about.  Hopefully all her teeth come in this easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment