Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Part 1

So now that the excitement of the holidays and Eliana's first birthday are over, I am slowly starting to get back to normal life.  I have almost sorted through all of Eliana's presents and put everything away.  Laundry is to a manageable level, and we actually have groceries in the house.  Which means I now have a little bit of time to catch up on the blog.  David and I went to Indianapolis for Christmas and spent a whirlwind four days there seeing lots of friends and family.  We did everything with everyone and ran around like crazy.  While it was great getting to see so many people and being part of so many special traditions, it was also exhausting!  I am finally now catching my breath!  So here are some pictures from Christmas.  You will have to forgive me, I took a lot of pictures since it was Eliana's first Christmas and she is so darn cute!  So these pictures are just from Christmas Eve at my parents house.  Hopefully I can post some more soon, and hopefully you don't get tired of looking at them!

Eliana playing with our friend Megan's baby, Addison who is three months younger than Eliana.
Up early on Christmas Eve to check out the tree and presents.

Eliana in her Christmas dress from Aunt Becca.  She loves making this face all of the time!

Isn't this so sweet?

With Uncle Mike and Aunt Abby

She's so tired.  Present opening is overwhelming!

Opening a gift from Uncle Michael and Aunt Melissa
Hanging out with Grandma, holding onto a Jesus action figure for comfort.

Last but not least, my dad being himself.  He got a headlamp for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment