Friday, November 17, 2017

Secret Garden

On a beautiful fall day, we took a trip to Inniswood Metro Gardens. I was hoping to take some photos of the kids for our Christmas card.  Apparently everyone else also had the same idea.  I have never seen the gardens so full of people so dressed up!  All being followed by professional photographers.  Three kids aged 5 and under do not make for easy photo subjects.  I could never get all three of them to look/smile at the camera at the same time.  Will obliged for the first few photos, but then thought this whole photo session thing was a joke and made faces for the rest of the photos.  Once he gets in a mood like that, it is hard to convince him to act otherwise (case in point - check out my parent's Christmas card this year).  So I quickly gave up on that idea and instead enjoyed a day of frolicking in gorgeous weather in a beautiful garden.

Classic Will.  He is dancing and farting in this picture.  Perfect for the Christmas card.


We played for a long time in this water table.
Laney kept trying to drink the water.

The Secret Garden. I have a picture very similar to this one from two years ago. But there is a new baby in this picture.

My sweet babes

Running through the tunnel - over and over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment