Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

May 17th we moved from our little duplex in Victorian Village to a larger single family home a little bit north in Upper Arlington.  So for the past month, we have really been pretty consumed with all the moved involved.  It has been a very ambitious month!  David started out in his ER rotation which mostly involved working nights then switch to a very busy inpatient rotation with 13 hour days, 6 days a week.  We have been trying to buy a van to replace our two door car.  We had to find a renter to take over our lease so we could move early.  Eliana is still working on potty training.  I am working three days a week, plus 8 months pregnant.  Then throw in packing up a whole house, moving, and unpacking, and we have just had a crazy month!  Good thing Baby Boy hasn't decided to show up early!

As I hope you all remembered, May 11th was Mother's Day.  At daycare, Eliana painted a little flower pot for me and planted a marigold in it.  This is how she looked when I picked her up that Friday from daycare:


David took her to the store for Mother's Day and let her pick out a present for me.  Eliana picked out a Hello Kitty dry erase activity board!  What a perfect mother's day gift!  She knew just what I wanted :)

Since Baby Boy couldn't pick out a gift, David picked one out for him.  So from my son, I received these beautiful flowers.
The card was also made by Eliana at daycare.
A very sweet Mother's Day.  I loved all my presents!

And here is a bonus picture.  One of the last taken at the old house.
Eliana was almost too cool to eat her banana slices.

Hopefully soon I can blog about the new house.  It is pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment