Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sweet William

 Some facts about William:
1.  Eliana has given him a new nickname: Willa.  (She adds an "a" to the end of  a lot of words - "Put that on my plate-ah.  I need a shoe-ah..." David has picked up on it and started calling him that too.  I don't like it.  I prefer WB3.
2.  His snaggletooth is super sharp.  You might think it is really cute that he chews on everything and that he likes to hold your hand.  But don't let him combine the two and chew on your hand.  It hurts!
3.  He just might be the most smiley baby in the world. 
4.  He loves naked time.  But watch out, you are likely to get wet.
5.  He keeps moving his bedtime up.  I have been putting him to bed around 6 or 6:30pm, which was working out great.  But now he is wanting to go to bed around 5:30pm.  Around 5, he gets really cranky.  He can barely hold his head up and is practically begging to go to bed.  But then he likes to wake up around 5:45am and start his day.  I can't handle getting up that early on my days off.  So I keep trying to get him to stay up at least until 6pm.  What can I do to get him to shift his clock back??  And then I have Eliana, who we put to bed around 8pm and sometimes at 10 I can still hear her talking to herself in her room.
6.  William is the sweetest part of our day every day.


He was so tired!  But I was trying to keep him up past 5:30pm.


Big smile!  If you look closely, you can see a little tooth!

Check out those lashes


No comments:

Post a Comment