Wednesday, May 6, 2015

10 months old!

These pictures are getting harder to take!  I think William looks like a little boy in these pictures.


trying to crawl off the chair

Should I dive off head first?


OK mom, you better stop taking my pictures and pick me up before I jump to my death.

The bathroom scale said William weighs 19.5lbs, but I could hardly get him to sit on the scale, so I don't know how accurate that was.  He still can't crawl, but he does reach all over the place, roll around, and scoot backwards, so he can get into a lot of things.  He is a monstrous eater and likes to shovel in food by the handful.  He can wave, clap, and say "Mama", "Dada", "Shhhh", and all kinds of babbling sounds.  He usually gets up just once in the night or sleeps through the night on really good nights!  He still takes two to three naps a day.  He is just getting over a cold, which made him really cranky.  But today he seemed his usual happy self, so I am glad he is getting back to normal.

Some other pictures we took the same day:
William got to check out the sandbox for the first time!

Loved it!

He actually didn't try to eat any of the sand!  He just kept grabbing handfuls of sand and letting it run out through his fingers.


Eliana playing with William.  Shortly after this picture was taken, Eliana shoved William over in the sand.  Sibling love.
 Eliana sometimes really wants William to be a baby again.  She wants to hold him, which he doesn't like anymore.  He no longer will let Eliana do whatever she wants with him and he gets very opinionated.  Sometimes I feel bad for Eliana because she just wants to play with William so bad, and he won't play the way she wants.  Before too long though, they will be playing together I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment