Monday, May 18, 2015

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year.  I had to work Saturday night into Sunday, but it turned out okay anyway.  When I got home from work, David had breakfast for me.  Then he took the kids to church while I took a nap.  When I got up from my nap, everyone else was napping (I found Eliana and David asleep on the couch watching soccer).  I got to just spend time with my babies while David did all of the work.  He made me dinner, cleaned up the house, and just made me feel really special.  Then the kids David gave me a beautiful wind chime to hang outside.  I would say it was a pretty awesome Mother's Day.

So cute


Playing outside.  I kinda dressed the kids up in matching outfits - blue plaid.  I'm the coolest mom ever!


Eliana invented a game where she flips the slide upside down and pretends it is a car.  So she is taking William for a drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment