Friday, November 11, 2016

What our days are like

We have been very busy lately!  Every weekend we have been traveling out of state - first to my niece's baptism, then to my brother-in-law's wedding, and this weekend to my parents' anniversary party.  So throw in a fussy baby and I haven't had much time to blog.  I actually started this post a few weeks ago but never finished.  So here goes:

Some of our escapades the past few weeks.
On a wet, dreary day, Eliana asked to go outside to jump in the puddles.  I dressed her and William up in their rain coats and boots, and set them outside.  They quickly found the little pool that I had not put away from this summer and started jumping in it.  They were drenched by the time they came inside!  However, Laney and I stayed warm and dry watching from the doorway.


Eliana got a new pair of purple slippers that she has been wearing all the time!  She loves to wear them in bed while she is sleeping.  Silly girl.

Tummy time with big brother.  I told William he should show Laney his trucks while she does tummy time to make her happy.  He brought over so many cars!  He leans over her and says, "Waney, you having fun on the floor?  Good!"

She obviously is very interested in his toys.

Activities while the baby is sleeping: William got to play with shaving cream.  This was a hit!  He drew several pictures or had me draw some like this dog.  After a little bit, we added a dinosaur to play in the shaving cream, which William really liked.  Then he had fun giving the dinosaur a bath in the sink to clean up.  Great indoor activity.  I cover the table in plastic which makes for easy clean up.

We also practiced writing the letter "W"

Playing with playdough

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE William's big brother love. So sweet!
    Also the plastic wrap on the table for the shaving cream mess is brilliant. I will have to remember this for the winter.

    ReplyDelete