Friday, September 28, 2012

September in review







We have had a very busy month - lots of traveling, ear infections, birthdays ... So I haven't been posting pictures like I wanted to.  So be prepared for an Eliana Extravaganza these next few days as I try to catch up.  These pictures are from when Eliana and I went to Indianapolis and visited my grandma, aka G.G.  They had a great time playing with Ginger the doll seen in the top pictures.  I love how the first picture even though you can't see Eliana's face, you can totally tell she is beaming from ear to ear and so excited!  She also had a great time pulling up on the footrest.  She would try so hard and get frustrated when she couldn't get all the way up.  But G.G. always came to the rescue and helped her finish the task.  They had a wonderful time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment