Sunday, May 20, 2018

Life continues



A very difficult thing about a loss, especially a very private one like a miscarriage, is that life continues, for better or worse.  I was very tired during the miscarriage and spent many afternoons in bed, sleeping on and off.  We are so blessed to have family that comes to our aid whenever we need them.  I have been supported and comforted so much this week with the help of those who love us.  It really means so much to me.  But I can't spend the rest of my life in bed.  I have three other children.  I have a husband. So I get up and I keep going.  Everything is the same and not the same, all at the same time.  I go to work, and I take the kids to school or soccer practice. I go grocery shopping and do the laundry.  But always in the front of my mind I think of that little life that I don't get to know. I pray for my little babies in heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment