Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Things my kids love

Things my kids love

Laney:
Wearing her brother's Mickey Mouse pjs.

Playdough. She can play with this for upwards of an hour. And amazingly, she doesn't eat it!

Watering mommy's plants

Grabbing handfuls of dirt from my potted plants and either a) dumping it in the yard or b) eating it.

Donuts!
Will:
Stick, aka swords. The bigger the better.

Dinosaur encyclopedias. He loves all books about dinosaurs. Every time we go to the library, he gets a new nonfiction book or two about dinosaurs.  He loves to have these read to him but will also sit on the couch and look at the pictures by himself for a long time. T-rex is his favorite, but he likes all meat eaters as well.
Eliana:
Ice cream

Taking selfies (or making movies of herself) on my phone.
I find these surprises on my phone all the time!

These are just a few of the things my kids love, but ones well documented by my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment