Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Beautiful Baby Time

Checking out my play mat toys.  This outfit is from Uncle Joe and Aunt Karen, and one of my favorites right now!

Lifting up my head!


Getting ready to go on a walk with Dad.
Eliana has been a busy bee these past few days.  She has been working hard on lifting her head and now can hold herself up on her forearms pretty well.  She can turn from her back to her side really well.  She's not quite turning over yet, but she is getting very close!  When Eliana is on her back, she can spin herself in a circle!  One time I put her on her play mat and then was working on something on the computer.  David came home and he said "Whoa, look what Eliana is doing!"  She was on her side and completely turned her self from feet towards me to head towards me.  I was listening to her coo and had no idea she was moving that far!  Guess I need to start keeping an eye on her now, huh. 
Today we went to the breastfeeding support group at the hospital.  Eliana weighs 14lbs!  What a big girl.  At two and a half months old, the average baby weighs 11lbs.  Not our girl.  She is above average in every way.  :)
Tomorrow, David and I will be going to Columbus to check out the city.  While we are there, we are going to visit my brother Michael and his girlfriend Melissa.  Melissa lives in Columbus and Michael plans on moving there soon.  It will be so nice to move to a place where we already know some people!  Plus there are several friends of friends that I am excited to meet.  Ready or not Columbus, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment