Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tummy Time


Working out my neck muscles.

Starting to get tired of this tummy time thing...


Big, beautiful smile!
We went out to dinner with my parents tonight for my mom's birthday.  As I was getting ready, I started thinking about how things have changed with a baby.  I like to dress up if I am going out.  Dressing up used to mean wearing skinny jeans with a nice top and putting on makeup.  Now dressing up means putting on pants that don't have an elastic waistband.  A nice dinner used to mean going to a restaurant and relaxing with a glass of wine.  Now a nice dinner is one that I can inhale in less than 10 minutes before Eliana wants to eat.  I used to wear clean clothes.  Now I think as long as Eliana hasn't puked on me more than twice, my clothes are probably clean enough.  Nap time used to mean I laid down on the couch in the early afternoon for a little snooze.  Now nap time means Eliana is sleeping and I am rushing around trying to clean and put away as much stuff as possible.  It might be different, but I'm kinda liking it.  Funny how I wouldn't trade this new world for anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment