Monday, March 12, 2012

I might take a few too many pictures ...


Naked time on my playmat!  Eliana will probably be so mad at me one day for posting a picture like this.  Oh well.  She likes naked time because then her legs are more free to move without her bulky diaper on.  I'll give you one guess why I soon came to regret the decision to let her go diaperless.

Too cute!

David rocking Eliana to sleep.  We are trying to get her to go to bed earlier since the time change.

Eliana is lifting her head higher!  And what tummy time wouldn't be complete without some puking :)

Nap time
Here are a bunch of different pictures from the past week.  I know, I've gone a little overboard.  And this isn't even all of them haha. 

FOUR days until we find out where David will be for residency!

2 comments:

  1. Would Eliana please make up her mind? First, she screams bloody murder if she's naked, then she hangs out in her birthday suit. Man oh man. I'm excited to hear where your next adventure will be! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a crazy baby. You never know what she is going to like one day to the next!

      Delete