Friday, October 7, 2016

Bathtime

Magdalena is a little fish and loves her bath time.  I always have many helpers when I give Laney a bath.  All three kids think it is a blast and the floor always ends up flooded.  I tried putting the little tub in the big tub to cut down on the mess, but that made it hard for the big kids to help which made them quite sad.  Sometimes I feel bad for our little baby because half of the decisions that I make for her are based on what her siblings want.  Luckily she doesn't mind for the most part.  So Laney is bathed in her little tub on the floor with lots of pokes to the eyes and giggles from her brother and sister.

William working hard to get his sister clean.

Ok, I'll play along, she thinks.

So to be fair, here are some recent pictures of the older kids enjoying a bubble bath:

Swimming in the bubbles.

William is "drinking coffee" in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment