Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Double Baby Shower

Jackie at 19 wks (I think), me at 24 wks, and Stephanie at 22 wks.
 A couple of weekends ago, two of my dear friends Jackie and Stephanie had a double baby shower.  We are all due within weeks of each other!  What a fun time to be pregnant together, me with my second and them with their firsts.  Maybe our kids will grow up together and be friends too!  It would be like "Degrassi, the Next Generation"!  The shower was hosted by my friend Stephanie M. who has two little ones herself.  So Eliana had a blast chasing around her son Camden who is about 9 months older than her. 
New parents Joey and Stephanie with Baby Girl.

Eliana is resting her hand on her baby brother!

And while we went to a shower, David was celebrating nearing the end of his nightshift rotation.  Usually on Friday mornings after the last night shift of the week, the residents go out for breakfast.  This time however, they stayed up to the wee hours of the afternoon (3pm!) drinking beer and having pizza at our house on the porch.  It was a beautiful day so they made the most of it trying not to sleep.  It's a weird thing working night shift.


No comments:

Post a Comment