Thursday, December 18, 2014

Sweet Eliana

Eliana has been exceedingly sweet lately, especially when it comes to William.  She really wants to play with him and be with him.  The other day she played "princesses" with him.  This meant she gave him her pink princess wand to chew on while she wore the pink princess crown and played with the big wand.  William loved this!  Later that same day, William was sitting in his carseat while I unpacked the van from a shopping trip.  Eliana sat on the floor next to him and "read" him a book from memory.  She wants to take care of him!  I love watching her grow and learn.  I think every day she does something that surprises me. 

A couple of her cute quirks:  She often wants to eat/drink whatever mommy and daddy are having.  If she doesn't know what it is, she will take a really small taste, and always says "Mmmmmm! I love it!"  You can tell if she really loves it, however, if she ever goes back for a second bite.  Which usually she doesn't.  Also, when I go to give her a goodnight kiss, she always tells me where it can go.  Sometimes it is her nose.  Sometimes on her purple blankie.  Sometimes her cheek or forehead.  But if you kiss her somewhere else, she will take the kiss off and hand it back to you.  I make sure I kiss her where she indicates so that she keeps it.  I write this down so I don't forget these precious moments. 

Breakfast one morning with Eliana sampling my strawberry spinach almond milk shake.  She "loved" it, but didn't drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment