Friday, January 30, 2015

Little Mama

Eliana wants to be a little mama, just like me.  She recently got her hair cut, and when I asked her how she wanted it cut, she said, "Like yours!"  Yesterday she was downstairs playing with William in the basement.  She asked me if I could read her a book, but I was making dinner at the time.  I asked her to wait five minutes.  So Eliana went back downstairs, and I heard her "reading" the book to William! It was so cute!  When I came downstairs, she said, "Look, I have this bracelet.  I am pretending it is a watch, just like you!  and I have this ring just like you!"  I have a lot to live up to, to have a little girl want to be just like me!

Eliana love to feed William!  It tends to be a little messy, but it is fun for everyone!
When William wakes up from his nap, Eliana will run in there to see him.  If I am too slow, she will climb in his crib and play with him until I can come get him up.  He laughs so much when she comes in to see him.



No comments:

Post a Comment