Sunday, March 12, 2017

iPhone picture catch up

Here are some pictures that I found on my computer from a while ago.  Laney is only 5 months old, but she has already grown and changed so much!!  Remember when she was a tiny little baby??

Just a few days old.

I have very distinct memories of Eliana in this outfit.  Now she got to share with her baby sister.

This says "I'm the Little Cousin."  While Laney is the youngest cousin, I wasn't sure how long she would hold onto the title of "littlest."  With my track record of giant kids, I thought she might pass up her older cousin Rosie pretty quickly.  However, Rosie has been growing fast and has managed to stay ahead of Laney so far!

About a month old in this picture.  She really liked that bouncy seat.

Brother cuddles.  He asked to hold her a lot at first, but it would only last a minute or two.

This was at 1.5 months old.  Pretty girl in her pretty dress!

The girls are dressed up for our Christmas pictures.  Those were a disaster... but after all was said and done, I finally got a smile out of Eliana back at home.  Oh well...

Getting bigger.  2 months old.  I have a (quite boring) video of Eliana in this same outfit in her bouncy seat.  I actually think Laney looks more like her brother than sister, but I just don't have too many "same outfit" comparison picture for her and William.

What a sweet brother.  Look at her look at him!

William wanted to give Laney some pretend ice cream.

She liked it!

Snuggle bugs

Time is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment