Saturday, February 4, 2012

Big sleeper



Hanging out with Grandma.  Eliana looks like she is boxing.

Eliana slept for 6 hours in a row last night!  This is probably the best sleep I have gotten since I was about 7 months pregnant.  What a good sleeper we have on our hands!  Although just because she slept for 6 hours does not mean that I slept for six.  Here is what our night looked like:

11:30pm - Eliana falls asleep and is put to bed.
12:00am - I get to go to bed.
4am - Eliana sighs in her sleep.  I wake up.  Are you ready to eat?? No... I go back to sleep.
4:17am - Eliana grunts.  I wake up.  Are you ready to eat??  No... I go back to sleep.
4:42am - Eliana snorts.  I wake up.  Are you ready to eat?? No... I go back to sleep.
5am - I wake up.  I get out of bed and check on Eliana.  She is sound asleep.  I go back to bed.
5:12am - I'm still awake.  What is Eliana doing? 
5:16am - I fall asleep.
5:19am - Eliana coos in her sleep.  I wake up.  Now are you ready to eat? No. 
5:20am - Eliana continues to make noise.  I lay awake in bed listening to her.  Is she ever going to want to eat again?
5:32am - I fall asleep.
5:44am - Eliana cries.  I jump out of bed.  Time to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment