Friday, January 25, 2013

Christmas Part 2

Happy Family!

Eliana with her Godfather Ray
Christmas dress number 2!  I thought she looked like a sleeping angel when she took her nap.

Eliana checking out the Christmas tree with G.G.

One of my favorite pictures!

Opening presents with Grandma
 Here are the rest of the pictures from Christmas.  We had Christmas Eve dinner at David's parents' house and spent the night there.  On Christmas morning, Eliana got to wear her second Christmas dress to mass.  Then the tired girl passed out and napped through all of the present opening.  I think she was exhausted from all of the festivities!  When she finally woke up, I held her while she opened her presents, so there aren't any pictures from David's parents' house.  After that, we sped off to my Aunt Jan and Uncle Brian's house to celebrate with my dad's side of the family.  I love watching Eliana spend time with her G.G., my grandmother.  It is so sweet!
Eliana got more presents than we know what to do with for Christmas.  And then just a week later, she celebrated her first birthday!  What overwhelming generosity we were blessed with.  Happy 1st Christmas Eliana!

No comments:

Post a Comment