Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy First Birthday Eliana!

Can you believe this was Eliana one year ago? (Boy, was she a big baby!)

Just to give you some perspective...

One year old!


Holding my cell phone

Making some phone calls

She loves carrying her coins around in her mouth.

Birthday dinner of ravioli - one of her favorites!
Happy Birthday to our Big Girl!  It is unbelievable that a year has gone by already since she was born.  Time has just flown by.  I feel like she should still be a little baby wrapped up in my arms.  Tonight as I rocked her to sleep and kissed her goodnight, I thought how fleeting this time is.  She grows so fast.  I am trying to really treasure these moments because before I know it she will be a very big girl and won't need kisses from mommy to fall asleep.  She has changed so much already.  I am amazed when I look at her pictures and see how much she has grown up.  She really isn't a baby anymore.  Eliana is my little toddler now.  When did that happen?  What a great year it has been! 

No comments:

Post a Comment