Monday, March 25, 2013

Sunday at the Bonds






David had the day off, so we were talking about the menu for the week.  Eliana is showing him her empty container of cumin that I gave her to play with.
Eliana isn't feeling the best today.  She was sent home early from daycare for a low grade fever (thus why I am blogging on a Monday afternoon.  If Eliana gets kicked out of daycare, I get kicked out of work...).  I think maybe she just has a virus or something.  Right now, she is taking a very long nap.  From her behavior yesterday, you would never have guessed that she was going to be sick today.  Yesterday she was very happy and chatty!  We carried on an extremely in depth conversation.  I couldn't tell you exactly what it was about, but I am guessing cooking because she was reading a cookbook at the time (or standing on it as seen in the fourth picture).  She was cracking me up!!  I started snapping pictures, but they don't accurately convey the fun we were having.  As soon as I pulled out the video camera though, she went silent.  Oh well.  It was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!

I hope my big girl gets feeling better soon!  As much as I am sure you enjoy my blog updates, I prefer not to be doing them when I should be at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment