Sunday, August 11, 2013

At the Zoo

 On Tuesday, I took Eliana to the Columbus Zoo along with a couple of other moms and their kids.  Eliana was somewhat interested in the animals, mostly the monkeys.  She seemed a little bit confused when we went to see the baby gorilla.  I kept calling the baby gorilla a baby, and she seemed to think I was crazy because it looked nothing like any "baby" she had seen before.  Probably her favorite part of the visit was going to the play area after lunch.  It must have been my favorite part too, because it was the only area where I took pictures. 

Eliana going down the slide with her friend Adele.
Going down the slide with Adele.  As I'm typing this, Eliana keeps pointing at the picture shouting "Dell!"  I guess she really likes her friend!
Another fun way to go down the slide.
Eliana got tired of the toddler area so she ventured out into the big kid play area.  She was too small to climb up anything, so she mostly just ran around.  This big slide is painted like a caterpillar.
Our pretty girl.

Eliana was getting tired and bored, so she she started doing headstands.

Tired girl!  Time to head home.





1 comment:

  1. Adorable kids and that's an impressive and cute playground too. Looks safe but a lot of fun.

    Bail in Vegas

    ReplyDelete