Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Is it really November already?

Thank you to all for your prayers and well wishes for my family.  It has been a while since I have posted on the blog because so much has been going on.  Eliana and I were back in Indianapolis for four days after my uncle passed away.  It was a very very sad time, but also a time of seeing lots of family and celebrating a wonderful man.  Please continue to pray for my Aunt Karen and her daughters as they struggle with the loss every day.  May God be their constant companion and comfort.

The weekend after Uncle Joe passed, my family got together again, but this time for a happier reason - my little brother got married!  More on Michael and Melissa's Cleveland wedding sometime soon...

Here is just a few photos of Eliana from a while ago at the park.  She brought Minnie Mouse with her who played right along side her the whole time.
She had to sacrifice Minnie to climb the ladder to the slide.

Pushing her in the swing.

Then I pushed them both.

Showing Minnie the "horn" on the bus.

After all the playing, it was time to go home and Eliana wanted to push Minnie Mouse home in the stroller.  She did NOT want me to help.  This makes our usual ten minute walk home from the park take about thirty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment