Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Michael and Melissa's Wedding

November 2nd my little brother got married!  Is it possible he is old enough to get married?  I know I have been married for three years and have a toddler, but it seems like Michael should still be in high school or something like that.  But instead he is a grown man marrying his college sweetheart.  Melissa is a wonderful sister-in-law and I'm so happy to officially have her as part of the family.  Michael and Melissa are actually living in Columbus near us, so we see them fairly frequently.  It is great having them so close, and they are wonderful with Eliana!  She loves playing with them.  So anyway, here are a few pictures from the reception.

My family with the bride and groom.  Anna, my cousin's daughter, was the flower girl.
 

Not the best quality picture, but Michael and Melissa eating cake.

Eliana had sooooo much fun dancing with all of her little second cousins.  She was running all over the reception just having a blast.

Eliana dancing with my dad.

David and a very tired Eliana.  She didn't want to stop partying.  Just a little bit after this, David took her up to our hotel room to go to bed.  Eliana looked like a zombie she was so tired.  But David said when he tried to put her to bed, she said "More dancing!" and started bobbing up and down.  So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment