Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Girly

A few weekends ago, my sister Abby was in town for work.  Ok, technically she was in Findlay, OH, but that is just a short drive to Columbus, so she came to visit for the weekend.  And if my sister is in town, you can bet that my parents are not far behind.  So on that Saturday, we hung out with my parents, brother and sister-in-law, and Abby.  It was great getting to spend some time with family, including the girls (sans Eliana), going to get our nails done as a special treat while Grandpa and Uncle Michael hung out with Eliana and David cooked dinner.

Eliana is really becoming a girly girl.  She likes to play dress up and wear high heel shoes (especially mine).  I have a jewelry box for Eliana that has play items and old jewelry from my Grandma Retzner.  Eliana loves to play with it!

This is how we started out the morning: Eliana in nothing but a diaper and wearing a backpack with her bear in it. 
Eliana also likes to play with the camera and take pictures.  She took this one of David, which was really good!

Wearing all of her jewels.

Grandma Retzner's clip on earrings.

Hanging out with Grandma, showing off her toes.  After Eliana saw my toes painted, she really wanted to have hers done too.  So I painted her toes, one foot pink and the other purple.  She was pretty excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment