Saturday, June 28, 2014

Eliana's Nest


When I went into Eliana's room this morning, I found her bed pulled away from the wall and completely stuffed full of toys while Eliana was laying on the floor.  I have been storing the changing table pad under her bed until the baby shows up, but I guess she found it.  When I asked her what she was doing, she said "I'm sleeping on here because there is no room on my bed.  See, it is full!"  Every day I empty Eliana's bed from all the toys, and every night while she is supposed to be sleeping, Eliana fills it up again.  And not just with stuffed animals.  She puts everything in it, including hard toys like her doggie, shoes, books, dirty clothes, and even her large plastic stroller.  I guess she likes to sleep cuddled up in a tiny corner surrounded by friends.  This however was the first time she loaded it so full even she wouldn't sleep in it.  Well, at least her stuffed animal friends were comfy for the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment