Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I love overalls

I love overalls!  I think little kids, especially little boys, look especially cute in overalls.  Eliana was never too into them, and she tends to be very opinionated about her clothing.  Plus they are harder to find for girls.  Will, however, has let me dress him in overalls quite a bit.  I specifically took these pictures because I thought William looks so cute in his little outfit, which we were given by my cousin Melissa.  The only problem was that Will really didn't want his picture taken that afternoon.  Eliana was more than happy to pose and tried her best to get her brother to join in, but I was never able to get him to really pose for the camera.  Oh well.  Our trip to the park was cut short though by a brief but very heavy rainfall.  So much for the cute outfit...
Adorable!

Eliana trying to get her brother to look at the camera.  This cracks me up.

They were pretending they were monkeys in the zoo and this was their cage. 



Then it rained.  Will kept plopping his butt down in the puddles and saying "I fell!" Nope, don't believe that for a second.  He is always telling jokes.


No comments:

Post a Comment