Monday, August 1, 2016

Playing in the creek

We have made a couple of trips to Reed Rd park again this summer to play in the creek.  It is such an excellent park with a playground, good shade, and the perfect size creek to play in.  William is a little older this summer and much more into playing in creek.  The first time we visited, William was a little nervous and didn't want to let go of my hand.  He preferred to stand on the sandy parts and just throw rocks in the water.  Now, however, he has warmed up to the water and likes to hop right in, making me a nervous wreck.  At least with Eliana there is no part of the creek that is over her head.  Even in the deep areas where she likes to "swim," she could just stand up and be fine.  Will however has no fear in him.  He likes to jump in the deep parts too and just totally trusts that I will always be there holding his hand keeping him above water.  Which, of course, I am and I do. :)

Throwing rocks


Brave girl venturing away from mama



William always has the best presents for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment