Sunday, February 5, 2017

Love this girl

Laney and I have been in a bit of a battle lately.  She must be growing because all she wants to do is eat, eat, and eat in the evening.  She breastfeeds for a long time then falls asleep.  So, since she is asleep, I have the crazy idea that she should go lay in her crib.  She is in sharp disagreement with this idea.  When I lay her down, Laney realizes that she is starving and needs to eat for another hour or two before going to bed.  At first, I was getting frustrated because I wanted her to go to bed and stay in bed.  However, since that is not working, I have decided to embrace this time together.  Right now I am just counting on my evenings being spent sitting on the couch nursing.  Some of the chores that I usually do in the evenings have been neglected but Laney will only be little for a short, short time.  I can appreciate these snuggle sessions with my little sweetie because they won't last forever.  For now, Laney, you win this battle.  I'm all yours!

Pretty girl


I'm always encouraging Laney to roll over, so her siblings try to help her out any chance they get.

Toes! They are so exciting!

Sleeping beauty.  Look at those lashes!

Ice cream? Who's feeding my baby ice cream?

Love my Laney Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment