Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bumbo seat

So these first three pictures were taken about three weeks ago.  Because Eliana is getting better head control, I tried her out in the bumbo seat to see how she would do. 
Although she got off to a good start, her neck strength quickly waned, and she started to tilt back...
...which resulted in this!
But now Eliana is older with even better head control.  So I whipped out the bumbo seat again.  And she did much better!  She could sit up for several minutes and keep her head in the upright position.  Although since she is not too interested in toys right now, she didn't have much to do in her seat.  So that might be something that is more fun later.  I didn't grab my camera right away to prove how good her head control is now.  But I did take the following picture.  When I showed it to David, he (sarcastically) said, "Wow, they should use this picture as an advertisement for the bumbo seat!  She sure looks like she is having fun!"

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment