Thursday, September 4, 2014

2 Months Old

A whole two months have gone by already!  Our great big boy is continuing to grow.  He weighed in at 13lbs 14.5oz (80th percentile) today at his two month checkup.  He grew just a little taller too, now up to 23.5 in long (70th percentile).  Boy, was William showing off for Dr. Ferguson.  He was smiling and cooing his whole appointment.  Even when he got his two month shots, he cried for just a second, and then smiled when I picked him up.  David and I call him "Handsome Man" all the time, and now Eliana has even picked up on that.  Pretty much we have been blessed with the best son ever.  Seriously, check him out.  How could you not agree?

2 months old

This kid loves his thumb!



 Cute Eliana story for the day:
Eliana frequently says "You're the best mommy in the whole world!" to me.  I promise, I did not teach her to say that.  It must just be true.  So anyway, Eliana says that to me, and I often reply, "You're the best Ana in the whole world."  And of course, Eliana asks "Why?"
"Because you are a sweet heart and I love you very much," I reply.
"I'm not a sweet heart.  You want to know why?  Because I have Jesus in my heart," she says.  (This girl is amazing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment