Saturday, October 4, 2014

3 months old

Our little man is not so little any more.  He just keeps growing!  William is now three months old.  Without a baby scale, it is hard to know exactly how much he weighs.  But I did my best with the bathroom scale which says he weighs about 15lbs.  This little three month old is wearing 6 to 9 month (and the occassional 12 month) sized clothing.  Yikes! 



Hehe, I think he looks pretty dorky here with his pants pulled up so high.  It might just be the angle of the picture.  His feet look gigantic in this picture!

Eliana gets jealous when I take William's picture.  She asked if she could join.  I think William loves it.

 William has been working on holding his head up.  He likes tummy time much better now and even occasionally sits in the bumbo seat. I have also been trying to wean him off of his swaddle while he sleeps.  We have found him on a couple of occasions with the swaddle up over his head (he is always trying to pull his arm up to suck on his thumb), so I think it would be best if he didn't us it any more.  But he just sleeps so much better with it!  This growing up thing is hard.

Tummy time always ends up like this - Eliana snuggling and William crying.

Bumbo


No comments:

Post a Comment