Thursday, May 5, 2016

Where did the warm weather go?

This is a bit delayed, but I had to post these pictures from early April of the snow!  I swear, it was warmer in February than it is now.  It is the beginning of May, and I still have my heat on.  I make the kids wear jackets everywhere, and I think it is exceedingly cold in the mornings!  So it is only appropriate that I show you how crazy Ohio weather can be.  At the beginning of this particular week in April, it snowed enough to accumulate on the ground!  Then by the end of the week, the temperatures were in the 70s. 

This just goes to show that Eliana has a direct line to God.  Her prayers came true once again.  These pictures were taken after the ones I just posted about springtime!

As soon as Eliana saw the snow, she ran for her snow pants and boots.  She was so happy to pull them out again.  I didn't think it was that cold out, after all, it was April, but after a few minutes outside, I had to go back in to grab hats for everyone.

Eating snow in April

Sorry flowers, it is survival of the fittest at my house.

Eliana was trying to "sled" down the hill on her bottom in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment