Wednesday, July 20, 2016

This and That

Just a few pictures of the last few months.  More to come as well!

We visited Grandma and Grandpa Bond and saw the progress on the Homestead.  Grandpa let the kids join him on the tractor.

In April, Hannah Rose was baptized with myself and Uncle Ben as the Godparents. She wore the same dress that Eliana wore to be baptized! (I think - Abby, tell me if I am wrong).

My sister Rebecca and I are pregnant at the same time!  She is due about three or four weeks before me.  I'm at 18 weeks in this picture.

Baking with William (at the old house).

This is how everyone wears underwear, right?

So sweet - Eliana really likes to "read" to William.

We made William's crib into a cave-fort.  This kept them entertained for almost an hour!

Inside the cave-fort.

Sweet boy

No comments:

Post a Comment