Tuesday, February 18, 2014

2nd Birthday Party

I know it was a while ago, but here are some pictures from Eliana's second birthday party with my side of the family.  We started out the morning at Firefly Play Cafe, an indoor play area for little ones, with Eliana's friend Adele.  She loved the bounce house, even though she doesn't actually know how to jump, and she kept trying to pull Adele in to join her.  Then we went back to my house for chili and cupcakes (some of Eliana's favorite food).  I made peach cupcakes with brown sugar frosting.  If you didn't count the frosting, the cupcakes were actually not that bad for you, made with real peaches for sweetness and half the flour was whole wheat.  I found the recipe from one of my favorite food blogs www.smittenkitchen.com. Can you believe our little baby is two years old?!

Climbing at Firefly

With Adele

Bounce house.  Eliana kept grabbing dolls and throwing them in the bounce house to jump with her too.

Cupcake treat at Firefly.  I think they liked it!

Back at the Bond house again.  Eliana is opening presents with my family watching.


Two candles for the birthday girl.

She blew them both out!

Life is short, eat the frosting first.

Back to playing with her new Little People grocery store, which she loved!


No comments:

Post a Comment