Friday, June 12, 2015

11 month old

Last week, William turned 11 months old.  How is that even possible?  He is getting too big!  Where is my little baby?  As I was nursing him tonight, I was just trying to soak in all the sweet snuggles I could, because he is growing up before my eyes.  He already wants to be into everything instead of being held at times.  Although that is frustrating for him because he still can't crawl.  It is crazy because he can get in the crawling position on his knees and hands, and he rocks back and forth, but he never goes anywhere.  He just reaches out one hand and cries.  One day soon though...

William weighs about 21.5lbs.  He just got another tooth on the bottom which makes 7 total!  He can say lots of words: Mama, Dada, Ana, hey, da (dog), and two Spanish words: hola and ven (come).  For the most part, he is sleeping through the night from about 7pm to 6am.  He likes to play with balls and trucks or more specifically the wheels on trucks.  He loves stroller rides, swings, and going on slides with Eliana.  Sometimes he will sit still long enough for a book especially if it is a touch and feel book or one with flaps.  He also loves to play peek-a-boo, patty cake, and So Big.  He is starting to not like baby food and prefers food that he can pick up and feed himself.  He favorites right now are spaghetti, bananas, and puffs.  I am so lucky to be his momma!  (I am also lucky that I got any pictures this month.  He was trying to check out everything and eventually dove head first off the chair into my lap.  That's when I gave up on 11 month pictures.)

So handsome!

Ooo, what's over here?

Note my fingers holding him back.

Look at that mischievous face


 
Last picture before the dive.  Don't worry, I have lightning fast mom reflexes and caught him.
 Bonus sweet pictures of story time with Daddy.
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment