Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I'm an Aunt!

I am so excited because my little brother Michael's wife Melissa just had their baby girl Claire.  She is beautiful!  David and I were the first ones in both of our families to have kids, so Claire has the privilege to making me an aunt for the first time.  I am so pumped!  I get to have fun and cuddle with this sweet baby, and then I get to leave her with her parents!  Being an aunt is awesome.  Eliana is super excited too to have a baby cousin, especially a girl.  She even got to hold Claire when we visited a couple of weeks ago.  Unfortunately, we came in the evening when Claire was a little fussy, so she did not smile for the many pictures that I took. 
Visiting Claire the day she was born.

She did not appreciate the bow I put on her head.

Luckily Grandma was there to put Claire to sleep after I made her cry.

Still not sure about the photo session.

Eliana loved it!  When Claire started to cry, she would sing to here to try to get her to calm down.  So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment