Friday, January 6, 2012

First Day Home

Skin to skin time with daddy.



Tummy time!

Grandpa Flanigan comes for a visit

Wearing my bear hat!

Footprints for her baby book.


How did I get to be so blessed?  Eliana seems like the perfect baby.  She only cries when she is hungry or we are changing her diaper.  She is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen (check out that hair! and have you seen her eyelashes?!).  She makes the funniest faces.  She sleeps for 3-5hrs at a time at night.  What else could I ask for?  I have been loving this time we have been spending together as a family.  Nothing can make you cherish your husband more than seeing him delighting in your child and showering her with love.  Plus the way he cares for me after delivering that child.  David is a wonderful man, husband, and father.

The outpouring of love and support from our friends and family has overwhelmed me.  Thank you all so much for being there for us and sharing in our delight.

God is truly amazing and has given us a very precious gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment