Wednesday, January 18, 2012




This morning, Eliana shot poop 4 ft out, not kidding!  How is that even possible?  That's some powerful gas you have there Eliana.

In other news...
My friends Kim and Emma came to Fountain Square for lunch today so they got to meet baby girl.  Eliana and I made our first trip out without David.  I carried her in the Moby Wrap under a coat to the restaurant!  I think she liked it.  It was great getting out and seeing some friends.  Starting to feel like my old self again.  Motherhood is such a strange thing.  It completely occupies your life, but at the same time, it does not completely define who you are.  I really admire women who are stay at home moms, but I just don't think I could do that all the time.  I love Eliana so much and love spending all this time with her, but I still feel like for at least a few minutes, I need to be Rachel... not just "Eliana's mom."  Is it too soon to feel this way?  I am so blessed to have her in my life.  I'm just praying for God to help me figure out this new role in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment